Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" Empty
PostSubject: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 am

First of all let me point out this parody is referring to FTB3.

As long as you love me, we could be shut down,we could be sent home,we could be broke.
As long as you love me, Ill be your platinum, play like a sniper, let your stories be told.

As long as you LA la la la la la la^ la^ la^ la^La^la^, la> la> la> la>
love me.

Excerp- YEah we got issues baby true true true but I'd rather stay with you then to go and start with something new. WHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA

As long as you love me.................

This is the only song I give Bieber a A+ on cuz He helped create a new FTB3 masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
hectorgr1
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st  Class
hectorgr1

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:32 pm

U Now Have to die for mentioning Justin Beiber with FTB3,Lol
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Hector.Please forgive me!
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:20 am

hey zach i got good news i got you unbaned on the site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 10:51 am

OH thank you SOOOO MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:38 am

socom R.I.P

[----] IIIIIIII IIIIIIII_
]---] II III____-_
] [ II III
] [ IIIIIII III
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:50 am

We dont want socom to rest,we want it to play!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"   LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me" Empty

Back to top Go down

LOL.I made this parody from "As Long As You Love Me"
Page 1 of 1