Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
Pray for the family's. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
Pray for the family's. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
Pray for the family's. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
Pray for the family's. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
Pray for the family's. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
Pray for the family's. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
Pray for the family's. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
Pray for the family's. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
Pray for the family's. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Pray for the family's.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

Pray for the family's. Empty
PostSubject: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Today in Conneticut at least 26 people were murdered in an elementary school by a 20 year old man. It is still under investigation but one of the weapons used was a rifle. The shooter is also dead. And of those 26, 18 were children mostly kindergarten students. So please pray for those familys. I don't remember Colombine(I was too small) but I remember the Virginia tech shooting and the Auora,Colorado shooting. These evil people can't think this is okay, so pray for law enforcement to find these people before they hurt innocent people. I'm hoping to get into law enforcement so I can stop these people.

Last edited by PastorZach on Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incomplete facts)
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Yeah, I just heard about it. I am definitely praying.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:34 pm

I just updated your post
Back to top Go down
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:51 pm

That's fine, what I posted wasn't confirmed yet. I now know a lot more. Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:35 pm

people just don't get it.it's not about laws or religion its about common sense! don't put a bunch of kids in one place at one time every day thats just stupid.
Back to top Go down
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Really? You think having a Bunch of kids in school is the problem?
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:04 pm

you got enough crazy people in the world as it is if your going to be putting 80 kids in a building have guards at the doors ,metal detectors and cameras.
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:16 am

narwall14 wrote:
people just don't get it.it's not about laws or religion its about common sense! don't put a bunch of kids in one place at one time every day thats just stupid.

^^^ Stupid remark right there. Its a freaking school! Of course there are gonna be kids all in one place. You shouldnt have medal detecters and cameras, a few guards, yes. But anything more and you are going overboard and making it like a prison. And if someone really wanted to kill those kids, nothing but Jesus would have stopped them.
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:34 pm

never mind im done with my opinion -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pray for the family's.   Pray for the family's. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pray for the family's.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Tactical :: Briefing Room :: Free Posting-
Jump to:  
ChatBox