Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

new name proposal for mw3 members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewss
Commander
Commander
mathewss

new name proposal for mw3 members. Empty
PostSubject: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:12 pm

I would like to propose a new name for members on mw3.. Seeing how stt doesn't really go with the game.. The name is, "12n" or "12Ninja". This name would be used by clan members on mw3. I have set up a website for the spin off of the clan.. Although it needs lots of work still so I'm not posting link right now.. Let me know what y'all think. Especially you Zack..and topshot to.. I think it was who had the game also..
Back to top Go down
http://mssnetwork.comyr.com
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:13 pm

0.o I like Seal Team Tactical... And I like my name too. So I don't really want to change my name. And when do you play mw3 ? Your almost never on when I'm on Sad
Back to top Go down
mathewss
Commander
Commander
mathewss

PostSubject: Re: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:16 pm

TopshotKiller wrote:
0.o I like Seal Team Tactical... And I like my name too. So I don't really want to change my name. And when do you play mw3 ? Your almost never on when I'm on Sad

you wouldn't change your name you just change [STT] to [12n]

and im getting on mw3 in a little bit..
Back to top Go down
http://mssnetwork.comyr.com
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:37 pm

But doesn't that defeat the purpose of sttgamerclan.forumotion.com ?
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 11:43 am

I have to say Im with topshot here. The purpose wasnt to be ninjas. It was to be seals. This website was meant to be central for all games so every part of the clan had one central meeting place. And we are suppossed to stay the same in each place. The only reason I didnt use Sealteamtactical for socom4 is cuz it doesnt allow enough letters. Thanks for the suggestion though Matthew. Thats what this is here for. Everyone should feel free to offer ideas and opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new name proposal for mw3 members.   new name proposal for mw3 members. Empty

Back to top Go down

new name proposal for mw3 members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Tactical :: Seal Team Tactical (clan) :: Areas of Operation :: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (wii) :: Updates-
Jump to:  
ChatBox