Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Suggestion by: mathewss

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathewss
Commander
Commander
mathewss

Suggestion by: mathewss Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion by: mathewss   Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Number ONE! suggestions for STT continuing on FTB3...

DO NOT USE CODES UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE USES IT AGAINST YOU.

DO NOT CHEAT BACK UNLESS YOU ARE POSITIVE THEY ARE HACKING YOU.

DO NOT USE CODES UNLESS THERE IS CLEAR AND UMISTAKEABLE PROOF OF HACKING. WE DON'T NEED A HACKING WAR.

I know you do need to have a hacked psp now to even get on the ftb3 servers;and most of them are unrestricted hackers.Just try to refrain from using codes just to mess with someone, or to get on there nerves. NOT KOOL!.. Evil or Very Mad

The following quote is from PastorZach------"And don't think its impossible to win against a hacker,cuz it isn't.I have done it before. Unless the hacker is using control codes,or teleport,there is a good chance you can beat them without using codes yourself. Just be careful to use them,cuz since all ftb3 players online now hack,you cant be wreckless. Lets not give STT a bad name,like it had when ftb3 shut down. Lets play clean,and bring us back strong."
Back to top Go down
http://mssnetwork.comyr.com
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by: mathewss   Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am

Ok,well you did not do a good job of wording this so I am going to edit it. Since to even play you have to hack. You are being very unspecific.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by: mathewss   Suggestion by: mathewss EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Originally, pro-c was meant to be cheat-free, most cheat devices will not work on pro c. So not everyone will be hacking,because the need to know which cheat device to have...
But I don't play socom,AT ALL... Socom was fun when I started... I was in a clan,none of us hacked,we would play as a team. But for the last 3-4 months of me playing, sucked. My best friend,Ayoochamakito49 quit awhile ago, and I never had as much fun than playing with him.
WHY,DID YOU HAVE TO QUIT AYOO! WHYYY!!!! Sorry I'm back..

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion by: mathewss   Suggestion by: mathewss Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion by: mathewss
Page 1 of 1