Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)

Go down 
2 posters

Should PastorZach remain the Leader of STT?
Absolutely. he has done a great job and is a good leader.
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_lcap60%STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Yes. Im satisfied with his performance.
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_lcap40%STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Yes. But Im not enthusiastic.
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_lcap0%STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
eh. I don't know. Hes not really done anything to deserve either.
STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_lcap0%STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
no.
 0% [ 0 ]
no. I don't think he is a good leader.
 0% [ 0 ]
absolutely not! He sucks as a leader.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Empty
PostSubject: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 4:02 pm

alright, as I promised,we now have our own board. here is how it works. Normally, I would have an idea, and just do it. I would make a decision, and that just it. Now, those who are on the board will get to vote on changes and decisions before they are finalized. This ensures a fair representation of our members. Lets say I want to change the site name. Instead of just changing it, I first would post it as a poll, and the board members would not only cast a vote for yes or no, but also give suggestions or revisions. So if you want to be on the board, make a short app here in the Discussion section, and give reasons why you should be on the board. Just for fun, here is a little poll to start us off. Be honest. And please dont pick a negative vote to troll me, since you wont be able to take it back. be honest.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
EmadIV
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 am

I like your democracy. Lets see, i'll take the final option in the poll. nah jk Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fsxpertsv3.freeforums.org
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:32 am

So, it looks like half of the active members have voted. So, who wants to apply?
Back to top Go down
EmadIV
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 7:52 pm

Apply for what? If it's that APP thing then I'll talk to you more about it on FB.
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:24 pm

No. Its separate. Just post right on this topic.
Back to top Go down
EmadIV
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)   STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond) Empty

Back to top Go down

STT Board Apps (Feel free to respond)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Tactical :: Seal Team Tactical (clan) :: STT Board :: Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox