Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP Empty
PostSubject: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:55 am

Amazingly, Zipper Interactive servers for SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs have continued to be active since the game's original debut on the PlayStation 2 in 2002, meaning that crazy people dedicated fans with online adapter-equipped PS2s have been able to keep playing for nearly 10 years. Now though, since Zipper Interactive doesn't exist anymore and everything, the servers for four PS2 SOCOM games and four PSP SOCOM titles will be taken offline at the end of August.

PlayStation 2 SOCOMs I, II, and III (as well as SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Combined Assault) will be going dark, as will the PSP various SOCOM titles, Fireteam Bravo (I, II and III) and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strke.

It's done guys Sad August 31,2011.. That^ means ftb1,2 and 3 and tact. Strike Sad
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:10 pm

Good news guys. It was all a hoax. A couple guys from the spajzk website called sony to ask about the servers getting shut down,and they were told that no such thing was happening. The article was simply to get socom players to sell their games and buy other ones like call of duty and medal of honor.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
ybrow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ybrow

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:42 pm

what kind of stupid news was this from the being. you should have knew better Zach. they have way to much money invested in this to just go and shut it down Socom and Sony would be ridiculed for months.
Back to top Go down
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 pm

Ridiculed or not. It was on the official site. And sony fired zipper. So we will see. If it doesn't get shut down,then I'll be happy.

Wink
Back to top Go down
ybrow
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
ybrow

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 pm

my friend we all will be happy. but who will take over zippers contract. that is if this information is infact true. hopefully it's all false.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP   SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP Empty

Back to top Go down

SOCOM SERVERS SHUTTING DOWN RIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Tactical :: System Specific Chat :: PSP-
Jump to:  
ChatBox