Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Can i be STT's youtube manager?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
coolman0289

coolman0289

Can i be STT's youtube manager? Empty
PostSubject: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:57 am

can i make a youtube channel called SealTeamTactical, i could put a public password, so you can post stuff anytime. PastorZach, if you agree with my idea can the password be: sealteam12? king

If theres already a youtube channel tell me Smile Arrow Arrow Arrow farao Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:35 pm

I think you should for we could have some videos of us playing other clans
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:11 pm

Thanks for your enthusiasm.Yes,there is already a channel. I have two vieos of us owning appz of fear. But remeber,servers only last 2 more weeks.So please get a ps3 and buy socom4.That is were I am moving on with seal team 12. Hector is NOT the clan leader.Please disregard him and join my clan. He failed his duty.

You guys are my loyal soldiers.Also,smash all,Ill be updating your profile and adding you rank. He is now my co-leader.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:37 pm

Well i saw my rank but im rank 35 already
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Not that rank.I mean your rank in this clan.
Back to top Go down
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh ok
Back to top Go down
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:59 am

Does anyone know walkthruwall code for ftb3
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Yes I do.But it is old.
Back to top Go down
hectorgr1
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st  Class
hectorgr1

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 am

Zach I'm The Leader. Tell Me Who From All These You Call You Call "Your Soldiers" Are IN Your Clan. And I Would'nt Just Call Them "My Soldiers" I Would Call Them All Leaders And These Guys Are My Friends SO I Give Them The Chance To Lead Every Game/round. But The Thing Is For Me, I Recruit That's The Only Difference From Me And My Friends You're Not The Leader Of Any Clan That This Represents. You Failed As Well Chaging SealTeamTactical To SealTeam12 There Are Still Some People In That Clan That You Left Behind And I'm Waiting For Them To Get Online So I Add Them To My Roster.
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am

Look stop this arguement, Hector ive been reading your complains and i agree but i just need to know who's the ACTUAL maker of this clan, the maker is the leader OK
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:48 am

Pastor Zach your youtube videos are not good quality try getting remotejoylite HD
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:20 pm

Actually coolman,I think Having you make a new channel would be a good idea.Hector,I changed the clan for 2 reasons.One,you got of the whole idea of teamwork and respect,and made it all about how great you are. You left me out of all decisions,recruited people without me screening them. Two, You were giving the clan a bad name.Ever since you started hacking,The whole ftb3 community hates you. And just to prove how great respect your men have for you let me ask why mathewss,your best man, joined another clan.Because of you!!! You want to get us back as a team,then cooperate with me. For the record,I am the one who started this clan,then hector took it over.The whole thing was my idea! The name,website,merge,all mine!! And since none of your LITE members other then ybrow and samus joined technically it is almost completely my clan. Stop hacking.we have a couple more weeks then it is all over.Get rid of your S H I T
and get ready to move on to ps3. I want to stay working with you,but ifyour gonna make it like you lead everything,then I ll make it fine on my own.
Back to top Go down
TopshotKiller
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 5:47 pm

lol... Hacking huh hector? Hey hector u wouldn't hve by any chance went on ftb2 and called urself hector did u?
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 7:36 am

ok making it
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:35 am

good.
Back to top Go down
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:11 am

Hey whats channel gonna be called
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:59 am

Sealteam12 or sealteamtactical
Back to top Go down
coolman0289

coolman0289

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:21 am

smash all, the username is: eSealteamtactical
password: bringiton15
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:21 am

Seal team 12.And good work dude.Tell hector Im sorry for the scruff and I say happy birthday
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i be STT's youtube manager?   Can i be STT's youtube manager? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i be STT's youtube manager?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seal Team Tactical :: Seal Team Tactical (clan) :: Promotions :: Applications-
Jump to:  
ChatBox