Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Seal Team 12. We are beast.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

Seal Team 12. We are beast. Empty
PostSubject: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:59 pm

Well,Seal Team twelve has grown guys. We now have 11 members, and I already have my 2 favorites. FRANMIELE and RIPTJENKINS. Fran is in almost every game with me,and is a very accurate shooter. Often when teams are uneven players will be reassigned to different teams. So one game, we might be together,and the next game we are on opposite sides. When this happens,I get to see his true skill. He has landed quite a few kills on me,though not nearly as many as I have on him. But I notice many of his kills are headshots,and he is very good with a reflex. Fran is my current second in command.

Rip,I call him for short, is my Aide and bodyguard. He pretty much moves at my side and protects my flank. You will love how epic it is when we moves back to back into a room and kill all the campers. He isnt a very good shot,but when his teammates such as me are getting fired at,he suddenly gets kills.

As for me,I have gotten much better and am working to regain a high KDR. Saturday I played 3 straight hours ( not much time) but managed 3 promotions,and hundreds of kills. My KDR for the day was 1.6--- I as you know am a beast with the reflex,but you havent seen epic till you see me and our clan in a firefight. In COLLISION,its like a giant junkyard. People hide behind boxes,cranes and cars. The battles are epic,but the headshots I get with my reflex are superb. The action is amazing. As I said b4 communication is everything. Gas grenades also get me lots of kills.

Here are 2 photos of my many mvps I got that day. In the first one I died(at the end of each game you can still get unranked kills,but you have a scoreboard in your face as you will see and its really hard to aim.) but the second one I was a total unkillable beast. Once I was pinned on a platform surrounded by 4 insurgents shooting at me,and grenades exploding all around,but one by one I popped up my reflex and shot them each and got out with a huge killstreak and called in a winning airstrike. With out any more,I bring you the photos. Oh, one more thing, I got like 7 knife kills in the second game. I always say something to them,then slice their backs. It was SOO EPIC.You have to zoom in to see the first score though. But thats 2 of my many consecutive mvp's.

Seal Team 12. We are beast. 100_4717

Seal Team 12. We are beast. 100_4711

Please get SOCOM4 !!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:56 pm

hey we were about to name our website seal team 12 lol
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 am

Well,I'm not sure. I doubt we will ever return to ftb3, maybe? IDK why don't you guys give me your opinions? I have considered it,but didnt want to do it unless every1 agreed. I will say that Seal Team 12 is beast on socom4. But bad news,my mom said that my dad doesnt want me getting anything new for the ps3. That means no PVR for Christmas. Hopefully I can get one for my birthday in February.
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 1:18 pm

well at least you know when you can get one Smile
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey, so should I mKE OUR clan Seal Team 12?
Back to top Go down
narwall14

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 4:18 pm

http://www.roxio.com/enu/promotions/landing/machinima/game-capture/console/overview.html?source=mac_0912_GC60b
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:19 am

Thanks dude. I am so getting this ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seal Team 12. We are beast.   Seal Team 12. We are beast. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seal Team 12. We are beast.
Page 1 of 1