Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Hi Guys its Pastor Zach. Please login. If you are a guest, please register. I personally would like to welcome you. If you need to talk with me, by registering you can access the chatbox. You may also send me a private message. Thank you very much.
Seal Team Tactical
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If a guest is reading this, please register to access the chatbox, I would love to talk with you.
Latest topics
» Is this clan still going on ? Lol
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:20 pm by PastorZach

» AppzofFear Wants A Clan War
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 2:06 pm by PastorZach

» Obama won..
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm by PastorZach

» Anybody there?
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:33 pm by PastorZach

» Dont leave
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:59 am by PastorZach

» Some Work
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 am by PastorZach

» EmadIV's Promotion
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:42 pm by PastorZach

» Plz Suscribe.
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:57 am by PastorZach

» Some things
Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:15 pm by PastorZach

Poll
Top posting users this week
No user

Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smash_all559

smash_all559

Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 am

I was gonna ask the same thing. I asked coolman about it,he hasnt responded. But If you want to see the only upload I did here is the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnVPwOUtg3I&feature=plcp

Not good quality though. I dont have remotejoy so had to use my camera which was like hell. Playing and holding a camera at the same time. Thats why I died those few times when they were easy kills.
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Yeah i seen that video already
Back to top Go down
PastorZach
Captain
Captain
PastorZach

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:53 pm

I thought so. Sorry,thats all I have, The repeat of it was supposed to be the second one but they got mixed up so i uploaded the same one twice
Back to top Go down
https://sttgamerclan.forumotion.com
smash_all559

smash_all559

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:17 pm

Oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos?   Does anyone know the name of our youtube videos? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1